Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Prodigal by @Sherry_D_Ficklin & @TylerJolley





Thanks to the publisher and Tyler Jolley's assistant for an advanced copy of this book for review.

I got through this book so fast! I loved it and just couldn't put it down. This one was about Stein's story. We get to find out how she's connected to Tesla. We also get to learn about her past and understand her more. I love that about this book because I really love Stein. She's such a great character. I also really enjoy the relationships that she has and how deep they are becoming. Especially, her relationship with  Ember, considering where they both came from.

The writing is amazing and I'm so impressed because it's by two authors! No one would know it. There is a lot going on this book. We also have the Rifters leaving and making a new home. Although, you don't get much of the other Rifters in this book. I would have liked more about the other characters in this book. It reminded me too much of a novella. That is the only complaint I have with this book.

 It's an interesting world that the authors have created and I'm really enjoying it. On to the next book! :)

1 comment:

  1. Leslie, thank you so much for taking the time to read and review Prodigal. I really appreciate it and I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete