Thursday, August 25, 2016

Truly, Madly, Guilty by @Liane_Moriarty




Oh, the disappointment. Okay, maybe I'm being dramatic. I'm just so sad that this is a 3 star book.

I love her other books. LOVE. I've been waiting for this book and was so excited when it arrived! I cracked it open and decided to ignore adulting. Who cares about chores and laundry?! Am I right?!

Anyways, this wasn't bad but it just wasn't great. I think it's more just okay, really. I'm so used to Moriarty grabbing me and having such an emotional punch at some point and it never came in this book.


The story had a lot of potential. You get this group of people who have something terrible happen at a party and you never really get to know until you are towards the end of the book. I think that might have been my issue with this one. We are just trying to figure it out by the way these people are interacting with one another. Now, I get why everyone feel the way that they do, but some of it was just weird.

I really didn't like the relationship between any of the characters, I didn't really like many of the characters at all, really. They were so selfish and so rude to each other. I hope that my best friend never talks about me that way. They were all just so hard to relate too and boring.

Actually, the best way to describe the whole book was boring and too long. When I finished I felt unsatisfied, like this is it?!










No comments:

Post a Comment