Friday, January 13, 2012

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? Mindy Kaling

    Time it took me to read- 5 hours.                                                        

 I loved this book! 
  It totally shows you a whole other side to Mindy Kaling, from what you see on The Office. She's a writer on the show! I didn't know that! Some of my favorite episodes, she wrote!! She's also very funny. This book goes through a lot of her past and her present.
    One of my favorite chapters is when she's going on about how long it takes for guys to tie their shoes! I laughed so hard, I started crying. Chris was sitting there and I was having a hard time explaining it without dying laughing. We have this conversation all the time! He always has to sit down to tie his shoes and I joke that it takes him 20  minutes to put on his shoes! So if we are planning on going somewhere when I get off work, I call ahead to tell him to put on his shoes! haha.
   This is a fun, short read! I'm glad I read it. Now, I know to look for her books because I will enjoy them!

*UPDATE* I can't WAIT for the show!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment