Friday, January 13, 2012

Top 50 Fiction best sellers of 2011!

I am going to attempt to read the top 50 fiction best sellers list of 2011. I added some humor to break up all the mystery, there are a lot of mystery books! I'm giving myself a year to do so. I have read a few of the books on the list. I haven't decided if I will re-read them or not. Depends on how I'm doing time wise. I have also decided to not do them in order. Just pick randomly or whichever book I get from the library first, haha.
Here is the list of books:


  1. Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
  2. The Help- Kathryn Stockett
  3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- Stieg Larsson
  4. Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
  5. Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins
  6. 11/22/63- Stephen King
  7. The Litigators- John Grisham
  8. Inheritance- Christopher Paolini
  9. Kill Alex Cross- James Patterson
  10. Locked On- Tom Clancy
  11. The Girl Who Played With Fire- Stieg Larsson
  12. The Best of Me- Nicholas Sparks
  13. Explosive Eighteen- Janet Evanovich
  14. Red Mist- Patricia Cornwell
  15. Death Comes to Pemberley- P.D. James
  16. Witch & Wizard: The Fire- James Patterson
  17. The Next Always- Nora Roberts
  18. The Drop- Michael Connelly
  19. Toys-James Patterson
  20. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest- Stieg Larsson
  21. V is for Vengeance- Sue Grafton
  22. Water for Elephants- Sara Gruen
  23. A Game of Thrones- George R.R. Martin
  24. Clockwork Prince- Cassandra Clare
  25. Breaking Dawn- Stephanie Meyer
  26. Smokin' Seventeen- Janet Evanovich
  27. Sing You Home- Jodi Picoult
  28. Zero Day- David Baldacci
  29. Destined- P.C. Cast
  30. Seriously... I'm Kidding- Ellen Degeneres
  31. The Christmas Wedding- James Patterson
  32. Bossypants- Tina Fey
  33. Wife by Wednesday- Catherine Bybee
  34. The Tiger's Wife- Tea Obreht
  35. The Snow Angel- Glenn Beck
  36. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?- Mindy Kaling
  37. Hotel Vendome- Danielle Steel
  38. One for the Money- Janet Evanovich
  39. The Art of Racing in the Rain- Garth Stein
  40. Sarah's Key- Tatiana de Rosnay
  41. Twilight- Stephanie Meyer
  42. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children- Ransom Riggs
  43. The Marriage Plot- Jeffrey Eugenides
  44. A Clash of Kings- George R.R. Martin
  45. The inn at rose harbor-Debbie Macomber
  46. The Confession- John Grisham
  47. Night Circus- Erin Morgenstern
  48. Witch & Wizard: The Gift- James Patterson
  49. What the Night Knows- Dean Koontz
  50. Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clare

The books with a strike through are the ones I have already read. I'm thinking about writing about each book I read... just a little refresher for me of how long it took and what I thought about it. Just for the heck of it! Well here goes! 
49   read ...  1 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment