Thursday, April 25, 2013

Update! Update!!

WOW- It's been a long time!!!

Life has been a little bit CRAZY the last 7-8 months! With relocating and both my husband and I getting new jobs. I have found plenty of time to read though! :-)

I've absolutely have read more books this year so far than I did half the year last year. There are so many that I've read but here are a few that I highly recommend:

Slammed, Point of Retreat, This Girl, Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
    - She may be my new favorite author

Sharp Objects- Gillian Flynn
Infernal Devices (3 books)- Cassandra Clare
Coincidenc of Callie & Kayden- Jessica Sorensen
Easy- Tammara Weber
Beautiful Disaster & Walking Disaster- Jamie Mcguire
Bloodlines Series (3 books out and 1 to go) -Richelle Mead
The Promise of Stardust- Priscille Sibley
Fallen too far & Never too far -Abbi Glines
The Book of Tomorrow- Cecilia Ahern
Pillars of the Earth Series- Ken Follet
The Light Between Oceans- M.L. Stedman


These are some books that I think are excellent! The Series books, I haven't read them all this year. Some of them I read from the beginning that they were released.

No comments:

Post a Comment