Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Too Far Series- Abbi Glines

Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far, & Forever Too Far

   I've read a lot of her books in the last few months, including another series (Existence Trilogy) and I seem to really like her. Now, I'm not a HUGE romance person. It tend to be scared of reading something really cheesy. I have to say, she does a pretty good job of being sweet but not too sweet. I was hooked with this story as soon as I started to first book.
 
           This about a girl who has had a rough life and lost her mother and twin sister. She goes to stay with her (really rich) dad and he ends up leading her to his step-sons place. He is a jerk, womanizer and the works and basically treats her like garbage. He finds himself being attracted to her and wanting to help her. Well they end up falling in love and the next three books are about their relationship. She ends up pregnant in the beginning of the second book and tries to keep it from him, which never works. Then the third book, which i read today, continues throughout her pregnancy and them battling with his crazy family issues.
          
         It's a pretty quick read. She is also making a couple spin-off books from this series with other characters, which I'm really excited about. Some of them are going to be pretty interesting because of the background information from these books. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment