Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gameboard of the Gods- Richelle Mead


I was really excited when I found out she was making and adult series. I really liked her previous works: Vampire Academy series & Bloodlines series. I wasn't quite sure what to expect because reading the synopsis on the book told me it was going to be A LOT different than her previous work. Boy, was I right! Although, it's different, I really enjoyed it. I have to say it was a meaty book. There was a lot to it that's for sure. This is a book based mainly on religion. The lack thereof, the belief of or lack of, in supernatural beings/instances. There is so much to this book that I'm not really going to get into it right now. I just know that this is going to be an either "i hate it" or "i love it" type of thing. Because so much of her fan base is on her earlier work and this is a lot different.

No comments:

Post a Comment