Monday, October 3, 2016

The Thousandth Floor by @Katharine_McGee

 
 
 
Well... I really try not to read too much about a book anymore. Sometimes, I like to just go in blindly with no opinions. Now, I enjoyed this book but it wasn't the greatest thing either.
 
Have you ever watched Gossip Girl? It really reminded me of the show. The upper new Yorkers with their fancy cars and lives. This is set way into the future with flying cars and all that. The thing that really sticks out the most though, is the amount of drama. Just like Gossip Girl. I was really getting some nostalgia, maybe that's why I liked it.
 
I will say that a lot of this is pretty predictable but I didn't know who the beginning was about, until the very end. Ugh, I was so hoping it wasn't that one! I will say that it's a pretty quick read and the plot moves along pretty well. I'm definitely going to read the next book. I won't be counting down the days but I will keep it on my TBR list. I feel like the next book will have even more drama!
 
This is the type of book your read as a guilty pleasure or something that is just for amusement. When you feel bad about your life, read this. You will feel so much better. At least, it's not you!

No comments:

Post a Comment