Thursday, January 8, 2015

Until Midnight- Melissa Landers @MelissaLanders

 

Ah, I've missed this world! I was excited to see that we would get a little bit of Cara and Aelyx before Invaded releases (I can't wait). I got through this so fast. My ONLY complaint is that it was TOO short. I know, I know. It's a short, duh. I just wished there was more. Not a negative thing but I just personally want more!

They are about to be separated for a year and are spending their last day together. Aelyx is trying to give her a Christmas, a little early. Of course, things get in the way of them spending time together. I really can't wait to get more of Troy's story. Also, the dynamic between Cara and Troy is pretty fun.
I am worried that Invaded will have a lot less of Aelyx and Cara, since they will be on separate planets. This was a cute refresher! Can't wait for book 2!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment