Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Baking Bliss! & Sweet Tooth! - @JenBesel

 
 
 
 
 
 
These came into work (Library) and thought they were so cute. They are for kids and would be so fun to do at home with them. I don't have kids yet.. Although, I'm preparing just in case. Anyways, these both are small books with less than 50 pages and 13 recipes in each book. There a ton of cute and easy ideas in each book that I copied to do someday. I loved the no-bake desserts because there are some fast, easy recipes. I love that they all have lots of color because kids just love that. I also liked the recipes in the baked desserts because they were so pretty! There are a few fun "surprises" in a few of the deserts. I definitely recommend these books to those of you who want something to do with your kids during a snow day or just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment