Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Anatomy of Curiosity- Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton & Brenna Yovanoff

25016375


Image result for 4 stars



What a great book! I wasn't quite sure what this was about. I saw the authors and new that I had to read it. This book is about three short stories from the authors and bonus! The bonus is that it has notes, like footnotes, about their writing methods. It's a fun thing to read/see. I don't know about you but I always wonder about those things, in regards to authors. 

They have tips and that would come in handy for writers. So this would be a great book if you are a writer or if you just love the authors. I really enjoyed the short stories and this book. I'm not a writer but I really do appreciate their work. It was fun to see a little bit of behind the scenes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment