Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves!



This is a weekly meme hosted by Tygna's Review

Books I've Purchased: 

18334136

Broken Symmetry by Dan Rix

-I'm excited that I got this for free on my Kindle! I got it because my BookBub reminder had it. Ah, I love BookBub! I can go days without getting anything but I've found some gems too!



162085

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

-Another BookBub freebie!! I love the show but I've heard mixed things about the books. I know that they are really different. So we will see. 

16299991

A Quest of Heroes by Morgan Rice

-Again.. another BookBub freebie! I've seen this book on Goodreads giveaways a lot. I thought, what the heck, it's free! We will see if I get to it. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on Broken Symmetry, I just now picked it up for myself. Free is good. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete