Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #11

 



- A weekly meme by Should Be Reading

If you would like to participate, this is how you do so: (directions from Should Be Reading)
  •  Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • share 2 teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • Try not to include spoilers! Share the title & author, in case someone would like to add to their TBR shelf.


16096873
 
Revealed by P.C Cast + Kristen Cast
 
 
"Yeah, we were talking when we woke up. Together. In the same bed. Right, roomie?" Stark put special emphasis on the word.
 
-pg 55 on nook edition.
 

4 comments:

  1. I really have to get back into this series :) I miss it.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New Bloglovin' follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Same here! The last book came out, so I'm catching up! :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm not familiar with this series. Is it fantasy/urban fantasy? Stark sounds like a possibly amusing character?

    +New Bloglovin follower

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday for this week: http://deweygirl.co.uk/2014/10/teaser-tuesday-organ-reapers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's a fantasy. It's a series that I started reading 7 years ago! The last book was just released, so I'm catching up. Stark is definitely an amusing character. One of my favs! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete