Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Top Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year.
Many of the books I've been reading lately, are not new. So I will be adding books that I have read that were published this year and previous. This is my first one!
2. Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
3. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
4. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
5. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
6. A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
Those are the ones that I've loved so far. I didn't read that much until a couple months back.
What are the books that made it on your list?! I would love to know and build my TBR list!! Leave a comment below :)