Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Heist- Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book and I almost decided not to read it altogether. I have enough on my plate as it is! I really enjoy Janet's Plum series and decided I probably should give this one a shot. From my understanding, I think they are making this into a series.

    This book was a really fast read. It's almost like another Stephanie Plum series. It's about an FBI Agent named O'hare and how she is trying to after one of the most wanted thieves, Fox. It's basically a cat and mouse chase throughout the book and how she will cross any line to catch him. What ends up happening is when she's about to catch him, he pulls his greatest con yet. He convinces the FBI that they need to work together and catch another most wanted person. So O'Hare and Fox end up becoming a team and they have to work together.

   It's a fun book, kind of like her other series. I will probably read the next one and judge from there. I'm pretty sure I know what's going to happen between the two though, the sexual tension was pretty obvious in this book. I wonder how that will complicate things in the future. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment