Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Last Letter From Your Lover- JoJo Moyes

I *think* I'll add this author to my TBR list from now on. It's probably too early to jump the gun since I've only read two of her books. I just really liked both of them. She was a way to just make you feel what these characters are feeling.
    This book is about a husband and wife and their failing marriage. They have this perfect life and home to everyone. They throw parties and to everyone else they have "THE life." Like they say, never judge a book by it's cover! On the inside they have a horrible marriage and they pretty much don't get along. He ends up going away for a business trip and she ends up hanging out with a journalist. Of course, you can probably figure out what happens next. Well they plan to leave together but an event happens that prevents it and the rest of the book is about figuring out what really happened. It's a sweet story and also kind of sad in a way. It's a kind of story that makes you want to never give up and always hang on to hope. Whether or not she meant it that way, that's what I took from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment