Wednesday, August 6, 2014

If I Were You- Lisa Renee Jones

 
I want to thank netgalley and the publisher for providing me with a copy of this ebook. I got through this book rather quickly. It's a decent enough story but I think it raised more questions than anything.
 
All the problem that Chris has with Mark and we don't get more information on Mark. There should have been some kind of insight or something. We got nothing. Just a bunch of warnings. You definitely can tell he is totally into Sara. She totally understands that he has the certain vibe going but she doesn't seem to care. I think I have a lot of issues with Sara.
 
She took over Rebecca's job to try to find out what happened to her and totally got caught up. She didn't do much to find her and totally just blew it off to be with Chris. I mean, really? I figured that was the whole point of this book. Also, when it comes to Chris, she didn't make sense.  He warned her that she wouldn't like everything about him. She begs him to show her everything and then when he does, she completely freaks out. I mean what did she expect? 
 
Anyways, I did like that this was more about the plot than just sex. It added a lot more to the book. It kept me interested. When there's a book based more on the sexual side, I get annoyed. So this was good about keeping the plot the main focus. I did really like Chris's character. He knew what he wanted and he was always honest with Sara.
 
Overall, I liked the story enough but in the end I had so many more questions than answers. The cliffhanger at the end was pretty intense. Definitely, how you do a cliffhanger!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment