Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ugly Love- Colleen Hoover





I love Colleen Hoover! I fell in love with her writing with the Slammed series. She is definitely not a one hit wonder. This book was just as good as her others.

She introduces us to Tate and Miles. She's obsessed with her career and is really focused on that. Miles is her brothers neighbor and a pilot. She meets him at one of his worst moments but she has no idea. You know what is going to happen with them but you have no idea what is in Miles past. He is severely scarred from his past. What I love about this book is that Hoover, she alternates her chapters between the past and present.

We slowly get what happened to Miles 6 years ago. Right away, I knew it was going to be a heart jerker. It was devastating! Ah! I was bawling.

I really loved Cap. I think it was a great addition to this book. Just love the idea that he and Miles go way back. The whole time that Tate was venting to him, so was Miles. It was also great to get a few chapters at the end in Miles point of view. He was totally struggling just as much, if not more, than Tate.

Can't wait to read what Hoover comes out with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment