• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to book.
This week.. is a bit of a rant. I'm wondering if anyone has ever felt overwhelmed with reading? I know, weird! I have had 10 books that I have received/won over the last couple weeks. I was told that with books you need to review, they have to be done ASAP, or the chances of you getting more are slim. So I try to get them finished within 2 weeks that I receive them.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting free books! It's just that all the books came in at the same time! Ususally, goodreads books take 4-6 weeks to come in. I wasn't expecting all three to come in the next week! So I feel a bit overwhelmed and I still have 3 more to go. The funny thing is, I feel like I have to read them now and the excitement has dropped off. Maybe the gloomy weather it just making me feel that way. Just wondering if it's only me. Have a great Monday everyone!!! :)