• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to book.
Today's Musing is about Jason Segel! That's right, Jason Segel! So many might or might not be a fan but that's okay. I got to meet him at a book signing on Saturday night (9/13/14) here in Cincinnati @ Joseph-Beth! How cool is that! A co-worker told me about it that day and I called my husband to pre-order the book. By the time my line got called, it was pretty late. I think we had to wait about an hour and a half. You could tell he was pretty tired but he kept his spirits up and said he was having fun! :)
Anyway, his new book is a junior fic book. It's called Nightmares! and it's pretty good so far. I totally started it while I was waiting for my line to be called. I mean you never know what you will get from a celebrity book, ya know? I'm pleasantly surprised so far. I'm about half way through it and it's kept me from finishing another book I have to review. I just have to know what happens. It is a kids book, so it's not the next big literary book. It's also going to be a trilogy. It's enjoyable and cute. The illustrations are awesome! He does have a co-writer, Kirsten Miller. I did see him promoting this on Jimmy Fallon and he seemed so excited about it. It's funny to hear his story about his, "eat your toes" nightmares and see them in the book.
I am just so pumped that someone I really enjoy watching on tv/movies is as cool in person as you would think. He's so nice and charming.
Here are some pics: