Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #10

 




- A weekly meme by Should Be Reading

If you would like to participate, this is how you do so: (directions from Should Be Reading)
  •  Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • share 2 teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • Try not to include spoilers! Share the title & author, in case someone would like to add to their TBR shelf.


18806259



"I roll over to shove more wood on the fire and meet Eogan doing the same. His eyes connect with mine. He leans in and his fingers are cupping my face and slipping down, down, down my skin until I gasp at the craving welling up within me. What's he doing? Adora's warning flares in my head, but I don't give a blast because his touch is lighting, burning me alive and breaking me down...."

-- 48% on kindle.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That cover is awesome!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser! :)

    Here's my teaser:
    http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/09/30/tuesday-teaser-havoc/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a great read! I'm so excited about the main character, and can't wait to see what the author will do next. I hope you're enjoying it!!
    Here's My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete