Friday, August 10, 2012

August SUMMER challenge!

   I recently found the awesome website of GoodReads! Actually, by recent, I mean today. Ha ha. Anyways, I think it's a great thing for readers! I look forward to finding so many more books to read and sharing what I have read. Anyways, there's SO many "book clubs" and that's awesome.
      They have so many different challenges as well. I decided to add one to the month of August. I don't think this is too much to take on with my current challange, since I'm pretty much close to finishing that. I only have to read 3 books because I've read 3 of them this month already. We just fill out the word SUMMER with book titles that start with the letter..

S- Starters- Lissa Price
U- Unearthly- Cynthia Hand
M- Moonlight- Rachel Hawthorne
M- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children-Ransom Riggs
E- Enchanted- Alethea Kontis
R- Rapture- Lauren Kate


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment