Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Night Circus- Erin Morgenstern

Time to read: 2 days

This book was interesting from the get go. It's a very quick read but the plot is catching. It's about how lives can be pre-determined before they even start and how the pride of ones can ruin your life. It goes through all the struggles and complications with a couple and a way for them to find a way out of the lives that were pre-determined for them by their mentors (one is a father). It's a big game and really you wonder how they are going to get out of the game without losing everything.
   I got through this book so quickly just because I had to know how this was going to work out. Not only that, it's a smaller book and I usually get through books pretty fast. It was definitely a book I'm glad I read but not one of my favorites out of all the books I've read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment