Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Janet Evanovich- Stephanie Plum Series

Time to read: 2 days

I started off this book with the very last book! Explosive Eighteen was the last book and the first I read. I also didn't realize it was a series! I really, really find these books enjoyable. I am now starting my collection of the books so i can read them all!

Explosive Eighteen
   For not knowing this was an actual series, it wasn't that hard to follow. Each book has the same characters and they grow throughout the series but they mainly follow a set of new cases throughout each. Even after reading this book i was anxious for the next book because of the love triangle! I didn't even get all of the storyline and I was excited for the possibilities!

Smokin Seventeen
     I should have read this book before Explosive Eighteen but I wasn't smart enough to put it together haha! I realized in this book that it does carry one case(person) into the next book which makes so much more sense now!

One for the Money
    I watched the movie after I read the book because I really enjoyed the book. I didn't think I'd like it from the previews but I was wrong. See what the world of books can do for you? :) This book is important because it introduces all the characters and the backstories to get you to understand her relationship with them all throughout the books.

I really like these books. They are funny, witty and quite enjoyable! I can't wait to finish my challage and I will be reading the whole series from start! I can't believe there are 10 books so far!!! I also found out she started another series the Lizzie one and I'll look into that after I get through the Stephanie Plum series.

No comments:

Post a Comment