Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sing You Home- Jodi Picoult

Time to read: 3 days

 The story of the book was pretty sad to start. It's about how this married couple has been struggling for children and seven months into her last pregnancy she loses the baby. It ends up breaking her marriage apart and she ends up finding a friend, who she then falls in love with and they try to start a family. They are fighting with for the rights of the embryos left from her marriage and so on. This book was written by the author to support gay rights and personal property. I'm not really going to state what I thought or how I felt or whether or not I liked this book. I'm not going to say whether I do/don't support gay rights. It's a personal opinion and belief and I have the right to feel the way I do. I just feel like anyone can do whatever they want and that's it. None of my business. It's also none of your business on how I feel about the issue. I just don't want to get into all the politics when this was not the point of this challenge. Good Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment