Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Only 13 left!!!

So I only have 13 books left on my list!! I have 5 more months so I know it will definitely be  completed before the year is up! I have to say, I loved this idea.I definitely will not be doing it every year because it is a big time commitment. It's like something that looms overhead all year long. I am so glad that I did this because I have found so many more authors that I just thoroughly enjoy. I have also found authors that I don't enjoy as much, no offense, just not my style. I have re-read every book that I have read previously except for the actual Twilight book. I don't know, i do have 5 more months, so we will see.
       As of right now, I have just one book that i have to hurdle and that is Tom Clancy's Locked On. I have checked this book out several times and just never could open it up. It just sounds like a book I wont enjoy and it is H-U-G-E. I know that it will definitely take me a long time to read. I have gotten through the other books that I thought would be difficult and some of them were and some of them I really ended up loving. Like they say, can't judge a book by it's cover. I guess we will have to see if Clancy's is as bad as I think it will be.
         Also, one more thing I want to clear up... The "days to read" are not necessarily accurate. For example, if i say 2 days, it's because I had to work or something else came up and I had to span it out over a couple days. Although, if I had nothing to do, I would have finished in less than 24 hours for sure. Some of them I did, but I can't remember which. I guess I should have written my little info-bits about each book sooner than wait until I'm almost through the challenge. ha ha.

I think that's all for now... I will definitely be doing an update after I'm finished! Can't wait! Only 13 more to go!! Woot Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment