Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kill Alex Cross- James Patterson

Time to read: 4 days

I have many books on my list by this author and I have to say, I really enjoy his writing. This is one of my favorite books from my list by him. I know there are a lot of books in this series. I was worried about just being thrown into a series at the end but really, it's kind of not a sequence. It's just a different case with some of the same characters. I didn't realize that some of the books have already been made to movies, which i really enjoyed. So I will definitely be reading more in the Cross series. It's a book about a detective who tries to solve all these cases. I enjoy books like this because I always try to figure out the ending before I read it. Usually, I'm spot on but sometimes I get blindsided :)

No comments:

Post a Comment