Thursday, July 10, 2014

Frozen- Melissa de la Cruz & Micheal Johnston

This book is different than what I'm used to reading. It was very heavily in the sci-fi/fantasy genre. I really enjoyed the world that Melissa de la Cruz made and the characters in the world. It was definitely different than her Blue Bloods series, which I read.

Most of the book is Nat's search for the Blue and wondering if it is really real. She also has a secret of some powers that she's trying to hide. I really liked Ryan Wesson, who is going to take her on this dangerous voyage. Of course, there is something there between Ryan and Nat. What I found refreshing from this book is that there's some romance along with adventure. There's also a lot of twist in turns that were surprising. I love to be surprised! A lot of books become predictable and this is not one of them. I'm really interested in reading the rest of the series and can't wait for the second book! I would recommend this if you want to take on a fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment