Thursday, July 10, 2014

Before We Met- Lucie Whitehouse

I love the cover of this book. It seems to be a theme of late with the exploding flowers. Anyways, at first, I wasn't sure where this book was going. I knew that there was no way he could be trusted and that something shady was going on. I can't believe that Hannah could be so gullible. First of all, who gets married to someone without knowing anything about his side of the family? Come on? He has a sibling but doesn't want to talk about it. She knows nothing. There are plenty of big red flags going off but she chooses to ignore them all.She doesn't really know much about his past but thinks she's in a fairytale. It turns out that Mister "Perfect" was hiding some pretty huge secrets. I will say that the book was really predictable. It's interesting if you don't think about it and just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment