Thursday, July 10, 2014

500 Nail Designs: Inspired and Inventive Looks for Every Mood and Occasion -Chelsea Franklin

I'm being very generous with the rating. It's cool to see all the different pictures of her nails and things you can do. I felt like many of the styles were a bit repetitive. I also didn't like that there was absolutely NO explanation for anything!
    It would have been SO much better if she took the different techniques and expanded or explained how she did them. Some of the designs are pretty simple and basic. Maybe she could have devoted a chapter to striping, marble, stamping and so on. I'd like to know what products she uses and so on.
I feel like I see the same thing on pinterest all the time and they usually have links to the "how to". She could have had SOME type of information. I know that she has a blog, which I haven't checked out. I just feel the book is in my hands, I shouldn't have to take extra steps.

It's cool to see the designs but unless you want a book that is basically, picture after picture of her different nails, this book is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment