Thursday, July 10, 2014

Coldest Girl in Coldtown- Holly Black

I really wasn't quite sure what this book was about. I picked it up because the cover intrigued me. Hah- I know, never judge a book by its cover. Although, in this case, I'm glad I did. I really liked this book. It was another vampire book among the millions already out there. I liked this story though. It was different and I have to say that the main character, Tana, was different than your average human in the vampire mix. She was strong and didn't let anyone tell her what to do. She took things into her own hands and she was saving the other people around her, even vampires. I liked the relationship between Tana and Gavriel. Mostly, that she wasn't a damsel in distress that needed saving. She took charge and she did what needed to be done to stay alive. I'm wondering if this is a stand alone book. The ending was left completely open.

No comments:

Post a Comment