Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thank You Notes 2- Jimmy Fallon

Of course, you can get through this in less than half an hour. I definitely think it should stick to the show. You just get so much more from the show with his facial expressions and all the random spin-offs he can do with the notes. Yeah, there are some really funny notes that make you laugh out loud. It's just not enough to be like, "this is amazing." I love Jimmy. We watch him every night and I love the thank you note bit. I just didn't think it was something strong enough to make a book out of. I have to say, I'm a little bit disappointed that he doesn't do any of the jokes/writing himself. I guess that's what happens when you make it "big." lol Still a huge Jimmy fan but don't buy the books. Maybe just get it from the library, like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment