Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday 7/29

   - A weekly meme by Should Be Reading

If you would like to participate, this is how you do so: (directions from Should Be Reading)
  •  Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • share 2 teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • Try not to include spoilers! Share the title & author, in case someone would like to add to their TBR shelf.
My Teaser:

 
Threats of the Sky and Sea by Jennifer Ellison
 
"This is my life now. People who deal in falsehoods and omissions." pg. 72
 
Please leave a comment with either the link to your own TT post or share your teaser in the comments. Thanks!
 


 

3 comments:

  1. How terrible! Does she deal with politicians?
    My Tuesday post features THE MOST UNSUITABLE WIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful cover. I thought politicians and royalty were the same thing. lol
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete