Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Fiery Heart- Richelle Mead

I really don't know why but I like a book with alternating POV's for the two main characters. Not only do you get the feelings and thoughts of one person but of both. It makes it much more interesting to see how one person reacts and feels to certain situations against the other. I really like this series, more than VA now. I really like Sydney's character. See there is nothing wrong with a girl who has a lot of brains. She is definitely a power player. I love Adrian's character. He acts so superficial but in reality there's so much more to him. Plus, his witty banter makes it fun and interesting. I'm surprised at the huge cliff hanger. Usually, I feel like there's a bit of wrap up at the end. This time though, there's a huge cliff hanger. I can't wait to read the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment